Dubai Visit Visa Step by Step Guide
The Nationals from the Following Countries do not require visa plan to enter Dubai. They Can Get a visa on arrival for 30 days with a 10 days extension.
30 DAYS ON ARRIVAL VISA
The Nationals from the Following Countries do not require visa plan to enter Dubai. They Can Get a visa on arrival for 30 days with a 10 days extension period.
The above-mentioned countries citizens can get a 30 days visa on arrival with a normal passport.
This is multiple entry visa extendable for another 30 days from the date of entry.
The holder of this visa can consume the visa validity days inside or outside the UAE. All days consumed outside the UAE would be considered into the 30 days Visa Validity period.
- Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada
- Vatican City, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan
- Malaysia, Chile, Monaco, Russia
- San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Ukraine
- Mauritius, China, Kazakhstan, NewZealand
- United Kingdom, United States
This Visa can be extended for another 30 days only if the visa holder is inside UAE
90 DAYS ON ARRIVAL EXTENDABLE VISA
- Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria
- Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia
- Switzerland, Finland, Poland, France
- Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland
- Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg
- Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
- Sweden, Liechtenstein, Czech Republic
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHER NATIONALITIES
All nationalities not mentioned in the on arrival visa categories list are required to get a prior visit visa to Dubai. A local Tour operator in Your Country or in the UAE Can assist you for Your 30 Days Visit Visa to Dubai. We have a great network of Dubai Based Tour Operator Companies Which can Help you get it done for you.